Soldier On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldier On

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haha, they renerfed pyros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselben

weaselben

Haha, they renerfed pyros Empty
PostSubject: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Team Fortress 2 Update Released (7/29/2008)
July 29, 2008, 4:34 pm - Jason Ruymen - Product Update

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Team Fortress 2

* Fixed team switches on Attack/Defense maps spamming the console
* Fixed the Kritzkrieg not working on servers with crits turned off
* Fixed some clipped localized strings in various in-game dialogs
* Fixed several cases where files were synchronously loaded while the game was running
* Fixed a shutdown crash in the material system
* Cached rendering of item model panels to improve performance, in particular while weapon selection was visible
* Added a gear symbol behind the health bar for Engineer buildings, in both target IDs and freeze panels
* Players killing themselves will now give a kill credit to the last enemy who damaged them
* Fixed grenades, rockets, and flamethrower being able to fire through grates at round starts
* Fixed players being killed and creating ragdolls during team switches
* Fixed various exploits and performance problems in CP_Badlands, CP_Well, and CP_Fastlane
* Removed health bonus from the Backburner

Also they apparently fixed the gates. I somehow doubt that, however...
Back to top Go down
kirky92au

kirky92au

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 pm

I'm in favour of this, at least now they will be easier to kill. Also the backburner wasn't really a team based weapon compared to the normal flamethrower. Finally no more spamming threw gates!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

PostSubject: noooooooooooooooo   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:47 pm

no more shooting through gates for me
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
twisty

twisty

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:37 am

getting a point from kamikaze's is sweet
Back to top Go down
pop culture reference

pop culture reference

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:57 am

Im no longer using the backburner Razz
Air blast is fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

PostSubject: lollol!   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 pm

they should just remove pyro from the game >_< they are the newbiest class
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
weaselben

weaselben

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 am

Soldier? wrote:
they should just remove pyro from the game >_< they are the newbiest class
The airblast, I'd argue, has the highest learning curve in the game. It's like you've gone back to being as skilled as a class when you first got the game but everyone else remains just as awesome. The odds of you being able to time the air with almost no experience against an experienced soldier is ridiculously unlikely, and that's before you even try and aim the thing.
I've yet to see a pyro use it flawlessly, and until I do I'll reserve judgement on the class.
Back to top Go down
kirky92au

kirky92au

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 am

Epic Pryo = bind w and attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, they renerfed pyros   Haha, they renerfed pyros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha, they renerfed pyros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldier On :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: