Soldier On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldier On

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Captain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:54 am

Should we have a captain? if you think we should please nominate them in this thread, and state why!
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
Spotter

Spotter

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 am

Yes we should. Someone that is keen to do it and that is not scared to yell down the mic. I am more than happy to be involved in this position but there are a few people that would do well.
Back to top Go down
weaselben

weaselben

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:06 am

Spotter.
He played an excellent game today.
Right from the offset he worked out what the opposition had and where without any prompting, ie he uses his head.
On defence he really shone, sitting on the point, making sure nobody even began the cap. He was communicating excellently with Fire in particular who was helping him keep the point (props to fire for managing ubers better than i did!).
It wasn't much of a strat, but it worked especially well considering it was unplanned and rallied our otherwise disorganised team, and it's the closest we've ever come to winning due to true team coordination as opposed to luck and/or...no, Prime killing 3 people with a few stickies is luck too, they should know better than to run straight into a demo...idiots.
And as we never have a strat normally that to me is reason enough Razz
Back to top Go down
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: FIRE!   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 am

i nominate fire cause hes awsome
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
kirky92au

kirky92au

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 am

I think we should. This way we will be able to develop strategies and actually have a plan. I would be happy for anyone to do it really as long as they are prepared for it and have a decent idea what to do. Are we going to get a vent server or what is happening with that?
Back to top Go down
twisty

twisty

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:38 am

strats is a good idea
Back to top Go down
weaselben

weaselben

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:39 am

Or cock.
Ample cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Captain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Captain?   New Captain? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Captain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldier On :: Polls-
Jump to: