Soldier On
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldier On

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mics and why we need them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselben

weaselben

Mics and why we need them Empty
PostSubject: Mics and why we need them   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:25 am

This is me testing the viability of the forums.
I've been continuously bugging Rat/Ratzy/Soldier? about this for (probably) months.
You really need to have a mic to communicate effectively, and if we're playing in ladders we'll quickly be at a disadvantage if we can't communicate as effectively as our opponents. It doesn't need to be anything flash (EB games is selling plantronics (sp?) ones for $15 at the moment which is a bit of a steal), but it needs to work or you will have wasted your money...slightly. If we don't all have them we're going to be slower at getting information across, as we can only type when we're safe or risk getting killed when we stop to type "sniper on the right" in the middle of a firefight.
So yeah, I suggest that we need to get mics, so get one if you haven't already.

(As an aside, the worthy investment of a mic can assist you outside of TF2 and other multiplayer games with stupid little projects like this. Brilliant)
Back to top Go down
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

PostSubject: i'll look into it   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:49 am

i'll look into it for ya <3
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
pop culture reference

pop culture reference

PostSubject: Re: Mics and why we need them   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 am

Do it ratsy Smile
Back to top Go down
Soldier?
Admin
Soldier?

PostSubject: im looking   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:19 pm

im looking into it for next year ^^
Back to top Go down
https://soldieron.forumotion.com
weaselben

weaselben

PostSubject: Re: Mics and why we need them   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:07 am

Next year? Do you want me to buy you a mic and mail it to you? Because I swear to god, if that's what it will take...
Back to top Go down
Slam

Slam

PostSubject: Re: Mics and why we need them   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:36 am

He has a mic, or at least used to at one point.
Swear i heard him talk on 2142 a couple of times >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mics and why we need them   Mics and why we need them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mics and why we need them
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldier On :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: